Celebrating Wellbeing: Get Your [Free] 2022 Mental Health Awareness Day Calendar
From World Mental Health Day to OCD Awareness Week, there are so many ways that we can celebrate wellbeing and mental health throughout the year.
However, even for us at The Lily-Jo Project, keeping track of all the various days and campaigns can be quite the challenge!
That’s why we’d love to share with you our FREE mental health awareness day calendar that our team uses on a daily basis.
This calendar is perfect for:
- Those passionate about supporting mental health causes.
- Teachers and youth workers interested in celebrating mental health awareness days with students. For specific tips for using your calendar in the classroom, check out our previous article here.
- Business owners and managers interested in raising awareness about mental health topics with their teams.
- Fellow mental health organisations and nonprofits looking to lift up mental health causes throughout the year.
To access your FREE mental health awareness day calendar, simply click here.
More About The Lily-Jo Project
The Lily-Jo Project is devoted to eliminating the stigma surrounding mental health through music, digital resources, and community engagement.
We firmly believe that when exposed to the basic principles of mental health from an early age, kids are empowered to:
- Be proactive about maintaining good mental health into adulthood
- Ultimately reach their full potential and achieve their dreams!
Currently, we offer the following services to our community:
- A self-help resource packed with top tips, tools, and advice for how to look after your mental health.
- An online learning platform with over a year’s worth of curriculum for use in schools and after school clubs.
- Live mental health assemblies, workshops, and gigs in schools, churches, and community centres worldwide.
Love what we do? Here are all the different ways you can get involved!
If you’d like to share your mental health journey with us, we would love to hear from you! Give us a shout at email@example.com and we are happy to find a way to collaborate with you on a blog article, video, or podcast.
Never miss an update by subscribing to our monthly newsletter and mailing list! You can subscribe here for the latest information and inspiration from The Lily-Jo Project.